Wednesday, April 23, 2014

CAR

 Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!
Psalms 27:14
It takes so much work to just wait, and that's why God orders it so,
Don't ever go ahead of the Lord so that he will have to say whoa!
Wait for the Lord, that strengthens you, and gives your heart new life,
And prepares you so well for God's joy today and keeps away added strife.(RP)

Our son advertised our Oldsmobile on his company website.  I did likewise on Facebook.  I put signs in the window of the car parked at the front of our house.  The Facebook ad resulted in two calls about it and our son's ad received about 5, I believe.  As a result, last night I drove the car to Mt. Vernon and Rawlie and his son picked up the car there and Rawlie took it to work today for those fellow-employees who want to look at it.  Our friends, Dale and Kathy Stewart brought me back from Mt. Vernon.  It was nice of them to do us this favor and we appreciate it.  We pray that today the car will be sold.  Thanks to you who have prayed about it.  And thank you always for your prayer support.  

No comments: