Monday, February 10, 2014

Visit

Then Moses said to the LORD,O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither before nor since You have spoken to Your servant; but I am slow of speech and slow of tongue.   
Exo 4:10

The job was big and Moses knew and thus he refused to serve,
Instead he gave excuses bold; I think he had his nerve.
I know that I would do the same so no complaints today,
Just learn to give a "yes" to God, when he enlists please don't delay.
We may not think we're eloquent and I am sure we're not.
But give Him what you have, dear friend and from it He'll make a lot.(RP)

Our son visited us this weekend and we enjoyed that very much.  We had a great time at the restaurant for lunch on Sunday.  He went back home Sunday late afternoon.  At our church, the Ministry Fair was held after the morning service.  This gives those viewing the display tables all the opportunities there are available for service in our church.  It was enjoyable to put together and some worked very hard doing it.  I only helped with the Mission display coached by Laurel Hicks.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: