Sunday, February 2, 2014

More stories

Matthew 24:35 
Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.

God's Word is eternal, the Bible tells us so,
It will always be that way no matter where we go.
The words of Jesus never pass away,
Next year, last week and certainly not today.
So treasure God's Word deep in your heart,
And from His commands never depart.(RP)

Margie spends hours going through the journals seeking ideas for me to write stories about.  I read what she has jotted down, and an idea flashes into my mind.  I then sit at the computer and write it.  She looks it over, corrects, adds to and then it returns to me.  I clean those copies and they await editing some day when we are able to do that.  We will be gong down the hill, Lord willing in less than an hour to church.  We look forward to it.  Thanks, as always, for your prayer support.


No comments: