Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Strong winds

Psalm 25:5 
Lead me in Your truth and teach me, 
For You are the God of my salvation; On You I wait all the day.

We come to the Lord sincerely in prayer, asking these things today, 
Oh how we need Him each day we live as we walk along the way.
His truth must guide us and teach us His ways;this is what we need,
We are assured of His presence and help as upon His Word we feed.
He saved us and keeps us in our daily walk, and upon Him we depend,
Thank God for His help at every turn; in our daily battles He will defend.(RP)

We are thankful for our home.  Last night the winds blew very much and the tree limbs rubbed against the eaves troughs and rumbled.  We will have to trim that tree real soon.  The cold weather has moderated and plenty of rain came yesterday.   We are washing clothes today, Margie will fold and iron, and I will continue with my studies in Revelation.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: