Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Tryout

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1

There's so much fear in the world today, people don't know what to do,
The reason is because they know not Jesus,and for many this is something new.
The Lord is light and salvation, to all who invite Him into their lives,
And any who makes this decision, by God's Word we know he survives.
So trust Jesus dear friend and His strength will help you all the way, 
And your fear of circumstances and people, will certainly pass away.(RP)

Yesterday morning was a busy shopping time that went smoothly and quickly and soon we were back home.  My brother wanted to take us out for a meal in the late afternoon so Margie researched a restaurant about gluten free offers on the menu.  We experimented and found it very nice.  It was a very warm day according to normal temperatures around Ferndale so windows and doors were opened and the evaporation cooler turned on with plenty of water in it. It gave us a delightful night. Today we go to Lynden for Margie's physical therapy.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: