Friday, June 7, 2013

Schedule change

Revelation 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door and knock.If anyone hears My voice and opens the door,I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.

Jesus stands at the door of my heart, seeking to enter in,
His knock is a reminder He desires my fellowship to win.
It's up to me to open the door as my Savior gently knocks,
I always pray I will open the door and have only a door without locks.
Fellowship with Jesus is the sweetest hour of the day,
And he promises this to all, if they will just let Him have His way(RP)

A wonderful night for Margie.  How great to see that.  Today she goes to the beauty shop because we don't have the regular Bible study class until September 6.  So we will start getting in step with this change. Yesterday we narrowed down our 401 pictures to 96 for the Brazil book.  Now we must cut out almost half of those because we are allowed 50 only for the book.  If we want more there is a charge above what we have already paid for publishing. Margie will be baking another pie today to serve my brother who comes later in the afternoon for a snack.,  Thanks folks for praying.  

No comments: