Saturday, June 1, 2013

Fragile but functioning

Romans 14:7-8
For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.For if we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord.Therefore, whether we live or die, we are the Lord's.

Believers in Jesus are not alone, we belong to the family of God,
You may think when life's over you just die, and they put you under the sod.
But I have news for you my friend, no one lives or dies to himself down here,
If you live, you do it for the Lord, if you die it is also for the Lord. It really is that clear.
What a wonderful heritage we have in Jesus our Savior and Lord,
So no matter what happens to us, we are the Lord's, and this is a glorious reward! (RP)

Vertigo is in command this morning (and yesterday also).  I am glad I was able to conduct the last class of our Bible study okay.  I worked all the rest of the day going through slides for our Brazil book.  Today will be more calm.  I take Margie to the chiropractor before noon.  I will only do it if I can drive,  I may have to call for help.  We both had a good night for which we are thankful. Yesterday we were going out for supper with my brother, but Margie didn't feel up to it and of course you know how I felt. Then we discovered my brother was not feeling the best either. We gave him some medication for his headache and before he left our house was feeling much better.  As always we thank you for your prayers.  

No comments: