Sunday, March 3, 2013

Preaching

VERSE OF THE DAY

He shall cover you with His feathers,And under His wings you shall take refuge;His truth shall be your shield and buckler. Psalm 91:4

The protection of our Father as he takes care of His child,
Is the sweetest story known that has ever been compiled.
Like a bird who cuddles her babies  neath her feathers oh so warm,
Is how God cares for each one and takes them through the storm. 
I thank God for His protection over me from day to day, 
And I will never cease to praise Him, for with Him all is okay.(RP)

Our son and granddaughter were with us yesterday.  Margie prepared a nice meal for them. They went back home late afternoon.  Our pastor called yesterday requesting I preach today. He  was not feeling well and wanted me to fill in for him.  I am always pleased to help when needed so worked on my message throughout the day.  I look forward to that this morning.  Unfortunately, Margie did not have a good night. I had purchased some new prescribed medicine for her but apparently it did not work.  I feel badly when she can't sleep well.  Thanks, dear friends, for praying.

No comments: