Thursday, March 28, 2013

Friends

VERSE FOR THE DAY

But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.Galatians 6:14

The cross of Christ stands tall and strong as we see what He did for us,
The empty tomb surpasses all, and for us this is a plus.
We boast in that cross and empty tomb because our sins have been forgiven,
We joyfully cling to our Lord, and thank Him for all He has given.
(RP)

Friends invited us for an early evening meal at a very nice restaurant. We enjoyed the fellowship very much and of course the food was delicious. We have a couple of schedules to honor today and I will continue my work on the Brazil book and also preparation for the Bible class Friday. We seem to have enough to keep us out of mischief from day to day.  Thank YOU for praying.


No comments: