Tuesday, December 6, 2011

On our own

Being unfamiliar with the process of getting Joy established here, I plunged into the system and with the help of pastor Dan Bong of Wenatchee, started yesterday.  It is a learning time for us.  I go to Bellingham at 8 this morning to pick up application papers.  I appreciate prayer as I complete and submit them today. Yesterday I spent time on my blog related to our home business.  We invite you to look it over also at www.ministryworkinbrazil.com and we are told that clicking on the business ads, we will get credit for it.  I hope it is so. Margie is still asleep as I write this but all indications are that she had a good night.  We pray she did.  Thanks for praying for us as we transition Joy to the west coast.  This will be an undertaking involving wise decisions and we want to do it God's way.

No comments: