Monday, December 5, 2011

No call yet

We have not yet received any communication from the individual who is knowledgeable about the legal aspects of Joy's transfer to another facility. Perhaps today that will happen.  In the meantime, I will be contacting the local chapters of the equivalent organization in Wisconsin that informed me last week of our issue with Joy.  Please continue to pray as I pursue answers to complex questions regarding her transfer to the west. It was nice to have our family here over the weekend.  We were able to celebrate our son's birthday at a local restaurant, along with his family.  We had a great time and we were so glad Margie could be with us for the occasion. And I am happy that Margie just informed me she one of the best sleeps in many nights.  We are thankful.
We invite you to check out our Brazil blog - our new adventure in home business. Please investigate the site.
www.ministryworkinbrazil.com

No comments: