Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Prayer needs

It seems people are overwhelmed with illness, death and situations that call us to pray for one another in a way we haven't done before.   We have experienced 3 deaths in our church family and two people are desperately ill.  During the night hours when we are awake we remember these things. How gracious of our God to hear us no matter when or where it is. I am responsible for submitting some items to our church prayer sheet, so will be doing that as soon as I finish this.  Margie, thankfully, had a good night.  Her arms and shoulders were giving her pain, so I put the TENS machine on and she said it really helped.  I spent many hours yesterday looking into and studying more about niche marketing in hopes that someday I will be able to generate a little extra to help out with the medical bills.  Thanks for praying.

No comments: