Friday, March 4, 2011

It's Friday

It's Friday - remember when Paul Harvey said this each week?  It is a beautiful day and the sun is shining and there are certainly signs beginning to appear that Spring is on the way.  I got the garbage out to the curb early this morning for the pick up.  I finally got to the nitty gritty of getting our income tax stuff together and am in the process of filling out the questionnaire required by the folks who do the actual paper work for us.  I am really trying to get it done as soon as possible.  I have until the end of March so am way ahead of schedule.  I am thankful for that. Margie slept well last night.  We are thankful.   Yesterday was the prayer meeting at our church. We could wish for more to attend, but are happy with those who do come.  We know the Lord honors corporate prayer.Tomorrow we have big plans about which we will tell you in the blog, perhaps.

No comments: