Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday duties

This morning, like many Mondays, we must go into Bellingham to care for some business.  We hope it won't take a long time.  It has been blowing hard all night and promises to let up a little then start again tonight.  That along with the rain makes it "interesting" to do business in town.  But we are used to it.  Margie had a good night but this morning had a pretty serious coughing spell.  At any rate we are thankful it was not a choking episode, but for awhile we thought she was right on the verge of one. I am gradually getting back into my at home work.  I have a long way to go before it will generate any income.  And we are not promised it will even do that once I get everything in place.  We appreciate your prayers for me about this too.   Thank you very much.

No comments: