Thursday, September 30, 2010

A printer ":glitch"

Our son gave us a very good HP printer several years ago.  This week an envelope got stuck in it while trying to print an address. In removing it, I tipped the printer and when I uprighted it, to my dismay, the desktop had massive amounts of black ink spilled on it.  I think this Saturday will be "fix the printer day".  I hope I can get it going.  I have a newer one but it is reserved for high end printing of documents and photos.  I am even going to drop into Goodwill and see if an old one is on sale for a price (they usually are).  Now to another subject or two. I had good attention last night at AWANA.  I put together a small Power Point and told the story of Evandro Baptista,  I had the privilege of leading him to the Lord when he was 8 yrs. old.  He is now a missionary in Portugal.  This afternoon we meet at the church for afternoon prayer meeting.  We are encouraged with the attendance.   Oh, by the way:  Margie had a wonderful night.  We rejoice in this.

No comments: