Saturday, June 12, 2010

A lesson learned

For a month we have been on a new phone system and during that time I tried repeatedly to get on their automatic renewal plan but the web site would not allow it. Late last night I suddenly realized that the deadline was TODAY. Again the web site was worse, this time under construction and their phone service could not handle my problem. So I called Walmart where we bought the service and rushed down there and purchased new cards and the kind cashier activated both cell phones for us right there. I got home a few minutes after 11 PM. So much for that lesson. Now I'll do my homework and not repeat that process. Margie had a wonderful night and this morning is doing her hair (with a little help from me -ha!) It's a beautiful day and the temperature should reach 70.

No comments: