Sunday, June 27, 2010

A busy day

Sunday. What a great day of the week. We are looking forward to attending church this morning.
Our son Rawlie and wife Gina and their family will be here for lunch. This afternoon is the Doris Harder funeral service at our church-3PM. Doris is our son's mother-in-law, Gina's mother. I will be conducting the service. But others will help me for which I am grateful. Rawlie will help also which is a blessing. Margie & I had good nights last night for which we are thankful. Margie had a very busy yesterday, helping with things I normally try to do to help her but I was involved in preparation for the funeral. I am so thankful she is stronger now and desires to do these things.Thanks so much for praying. We will advise you tomorrow how things went today.

No comments: