Sunday, June 13, 2010

Another Lord's day -- they ALL are.

We look forward to church this morning. Margie is still only able to make it to one service. We are glad she can do that. She had another good night. We are so thankful. Yesterday was DIFFERENT - to use one of Margie's expressions. I had intended to mow the lawn but in the morning was still too wet for the mulching mower to handle. I decided I needed to trim many of the trees because it was impossible to mow under them with all those protruding limbs. So I trimmed 6 large evergreen trees, a lilac bush, rhododendron and a small decorative evergreen bush. All I know is that at the end of that task, I was ready to STOP. Now I am faced with a truckload of branches to dispose of. I am grateful I have the strength to do the job. The Lord is good and He is to be praised.

No comments: