Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Stay home day

For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
2Corinthians 8:9

We're told in simple words right here, what Jesus did for us,
And how He came from Heaven's heights, so rich and then made poor.
And when I claim Him as my own He gives me all His wealth,
And shows me from His word each day in Him I'm so secure.(RP)

Yesterday was a rush-rush day.  I am glad we can be home today and get caught up on much that has to be done.  I will finish my message for the funeral tomorrow and do more preparation for Friday's Bible study.  Our son arrives tonight to practice with one of our church pianists, for the service on Thursday.  There is much to do and we thank the Lord for daily strength.  Margie is feeling better after her bout with a cold last weekend.  Thanks so much for praying.


No comments: