Thursday, March 13, 2014

Lab work

Ephesians 2:10 
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

It's humbling to ponder what God has planned for his own,
His purpose for me is certain, and with Him I am not alone.
He saved me for a reason, and good works are His plan for me,
And I trust that all who read these lines, will readily agree. 
God planned my work long ago, and expects me to obey,
So get in sync with His will, and begin your work today.(RP)

Yesterday morning I took Margie for some lab work.  They drew blood and this test will help her doctor when she visits her next week or so.  It is a yearly process.  We are praying all will be okay.  Our day was plenty busy yesterday with preparing for Bible class, washing clothes and a few other things.  Margie cleaned the bathrooms and prepared meals.  We manage to keep busy whether we want to or not.  We appreciate your prayers for us. 

No comments: