Thursday, March 20, 2014

MORE WRITING

Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.Ephesians 4:29

Our words should be sweet and filled with God's love as we speak to others today,
Corrupt words are a sin and never help others, as they live from day to day.
Our words should edify and be a great help to all with whom we speak,
So make it your work to speak kindly today to those who are strong or weak.(RP)

Yesterday, thanks to Margie's work of going through our journals for seed-thought ideas for stories, I was able to write a few more for a future book.  We really enjoy this.  Margie proofs them and then I correct the mistakes.  That part I haven't cared for yet, so we have over 80 stories waiting for me to redo.  That will come later.  This is the first day of spring and I must get our lawn mower to the service people so they can ready it for this summer's activities on the lawn.  That will be a weekly chore for the rest of the summer and into the fall.  A lot of exercise which I am sure I need.  Margie had a good rest last night for which we are thankful.  Thanks for praying.  

No comments: