Thursday, January 23, 2014

Writing

John 14:27 
 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; 
not as the world gives do I give to you. 
Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

God gives us peace and leaves it with us too,
And it comes every day as a blessing, fresh and new.
With His peace we are not troubled, and we should never fear,
But trust Him wholly with our lives, and all doubt will disappear.(RP)

Thankfully I was able to do more writing yesterday along with getting the clothes washed.  Margie folded and ironed and she was able to do more research in journals for more ideas for stories.  I also printed all the study notes for the Bible class on the book of Revelation.  I also succeeded in getting the audio under control for the classes in Revelation I have recorded.  Life is busy and we are glad.  Thanks for praying. 

No comments: