Saturday, January 4, 2014

More studies

Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,I Timothy 4:1

Alarmed we should not be, when we read of such a dreadful thing,
God's Spirit has warned us before of that which the last days bring.
It's sad to see those who have tasted God's grace,depart from it,
We pray they will change their way, and to our Savior submit.(RP)

Next Friday we begin our study in the book of Revelation.  I have several studies written for distribution to students. I want to keep ahead of this because some have already questioned if this study is going to be difficult.  I don't believe it is.  So, I will be working more on these today.   We had a delightful time yesterday when we met at a restaurant with Margie's siblings for lunch.  More and more we cherish these times. The weatherman predicts a colder time these next days.  Thank you for your prayers,  

No comments: