Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thursday schedule

Psalm 16:8 
I have set the LORD always before me; Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved.

When the Lord is rightly placed in your life, your days will be blessed indeed,
He will be with you through thick and thin and he promises to meet your need.
So resolve to give Him first place in your life, as you face your duties this day,
And you will stand firmly with the Lord at your right, helping you along life's way.(RP)

Our schedules get to be monotonous, I guess, for most people.  I will take Margie to the hairdresser, stop at the bank for a deposit, visit the grocery store, drop in at the Dollar Tree, and pick up Margie and go home.  After lunch at 1:30 we will head down the hill for prayer meeting at the church.  All this takes a pretty big chunk out of the day.  With the remaining time, I will study, write and then it will be time for supper.  That's the way the day goes.  Thanks for praying.  

No comments: