Thursday, February 7, 2013

Windy

VERSE FOR THE DAY

For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers,nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing,shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.Romans 8:38-39

The devil will fight us tooth and nail, to take this away from us,
Thank God he'll lose, I'm sure of this; there's nothing more to discuss.
Nothing separates us from God's hold, gained when we trusted Him,
Satan can whimper and fight all he wants, but his future is very dim.(RP)

The wind is blowing hard all night and still this morning. Our story seems to be the same these days.  Margie continues reading the journals in search of new ideas for more Brazil book stories.  It was also wash day.  She folded all the clothes after I got them washed.  I don't like her going down the steps into the garage to do that.  I wrote two new stories yesterday.  I also got all our 35 mm slides digitized for the Israel Power Point I am working on.  Now I just have to figure out how to make a LONG presentation into a short one for the day I am supposed to talk about our trip.By the way, Margie had a good night last night and we are so thankful. Thanks for your prayers.

No comments: