Sunday, February 24, 2013

Again

VERSE OF THE DAY

The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him. Psalm 28:7 

Things happen when you trust the Lord; it is thrilling to know what they are,
Our strength and shield He becomes for us, and these blessings will take us far.
He helps us and gently leads us along, as we trust Him day by day,
And rejoicing pours out from my heart, as together we walk this way. 
When we see what God really does for us, our lives give forth with a song,
We cannot be still and soon let others know, and we praise Him all day long.(RP)

We experience the ups and downs of life, don't we?.  We are thankful Margie had one more good night.  They come so seldom that it means much when she has a good sleep. We look forward to our trip to church this morning.  This afternoon our family will be here and we look forward to this.  Margie has done MUCH work on our Brazil book.  She has prayed about a title for it a long time and we have settled on her choice.  We will disclose it later.  I spent hours yesterday going through edited pages transferring the corrections and suggestions to clean copy which will eventually be sent to the publisher.I have probably more than 400 pages to process so my work is cut out for me.  Thanks so much for praying. 

No comments: