Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sleep

VERSE FOR THE DAY

No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing;but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.John 15:15

In God's Word we are called servants, But here, Jesus adds one more,
To be His friend is better, and this relationship we must not ignore.
Jesus reveals the Father to us, and that's because we are His friends,
And this union is so precious and through Christ it never ends.

Yes, we are so glad Margie was able to sleep well last night.  Yesterday we spent part of the day doing more work on the Brazil book.  Today will be filled with two schedules that take us away from home.  We attend the prayer meeting in the afternoon.  I will also be working on the next hand out lesson for our Bible class tomorrow.  There is never a dull moment and we are glad for that.  Thanks for praying.

No comments: