Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A tough lesson

Yesterday we had an unforgettable lesson we will never forget. I left Margie off for the eye doctor. It was raining very hard. I returned to find a disabled parking spot and then joined her in the waiting room.  I remembered I had not displayed the disabled tag on the mirror and rushed back to put it on.  But in 6 minutes the authorities found me and I was ticketed. We spent the rest of the morning in driving rain going to two different places to resolve this foolish mistake which we hope we will never make again. We were relieved when Margie called her allergist yesterday and discovered there was a lab in this area that can handle the special lab test Margie needs. Lord willing that will take place Monday morning in Bellingham, Washington. Thanks for your daily prayer support. 

No comments: