Thursday, September 27, 2012

Wonderful day

We started early for our trip to Redmond, WA to see Margie's allergist. It was foggy and I discovered one of the headlights was out on the low beam.  Margie started her allergy testing and I found a place to help me with the headlight.  To my amazement, there were 3 other bulbs burned out on the car.  I am very glad I had it checked. Margie had a very profitable day and learned valuable things about how to live with her allergies.  We left later than usual but the Lord gave us a good trip home, arriving about 6 last evening.  Margie is much encouraged with the reports of the testing and received new medication to help neutralize the offending foods to which she is allergic. We are grateful for competent professionals  that can help her.  We thank you also for your faithful help in prayer. 

No comments: