Wednesday, September 12, 2012

In the hospital

Yesterday things reached a climax and Margie was depressed.  She visited her family physician in the morning, and started taking medication for a bladder infection. During lunch nausea hit hard and medication hardly calmed it.  Things went downhill from there and her depression was overwhelming.  I took her to a Family Network walk in clinic.  Our doctors are in this group. The doctor in charge last night, strongly suggested Margie check into the E.R. at St. Joseph Hospital.  We did that and waited from 7:30-10:00 to get a room for Margie.  From 10-2:30 this morning she was in E.R. but moved to a more quiet special section of it labelled  SCU.  Margie was having extreme difficulty waiting for help in these units. A lovely social worker finally was able to secure a room in the Behavioral Health Services unit.of the hospital. I had to leave because I had been going strong for many hours and I needed to rest.  I left there at 2:45 and got to bed at 3:30 AM.   Today I called to talk to Margie but she was eating and they preferred I call an hour later.  So shortly I will do that.  THANK YOU FOR PRAYING.  

No comments: