Thursday, September 13, 2012

Beyond our control

I feel so sorry for Margie who longs for help but as of last night the doctor had not seen her.  I can only call between noon and 2 pm.  She called me several times yesterday so maybe she will call this morning.  All material she requested by phone has to handed over to the persons in charge and they go through it and allow only what their rules permit.  A special medication Margie wanted, has to be ordered by the hospital pharmacy even though I brought it with me when I visited last night.  Rule are rules and we understand this. Hopefully the doctor would have seen her at least by 9:30 last night.  We pray so or Margie will be even more depressed.  She already wanted to go home.  I don't blame her but she needs help. Please continue your prayers for her and the hospital, that some solution will be forthcoming.  Thank you.

No comments: