Thursday, April 15, 2010

A beautiful day in Ferndale

Although beautiful, the sirens were roaring early today with an apparent large fire not too far away. We trust no injuries resulted in this incident.
Margie's night was restful. We are so grateful. She really wants to do more each day and has certainly done so. But she must be careful not to overdo it. She had another physical therapy session yesterday with Lisa, a fine Christian therapist. This treatment always makes her feel much better. We are grateful the insurance pays for it.
Yesterday was a FIRST for me in 10 years. We have always had to hire our lawn mowed because we were away during the season. I purchased a new Honda self propelled, walk behind mower last week and in about an hour and a half, it was finished. I had wondered how I would do because of my two artificial knees, but I suffered no problem.
So that's the Poulson's day in a "nutshell". Thanks for praying. It means so much to us.

No comments: