Saturday, January 26, 2019

OUR FATHER'S WISE COUNSEL

Psalm 119:133 Direct my steps by Your word, And let no iniquity have dominion over me.


Wise praying is the mark of God's children, so why not demonstrate?
Always stay fresh in this noble deed; never in this duty be late.
God leads us by his infallible Word; what comfort this is for me,  
He controls our lives,so from every sin and shame we should flee.  (RP)

From me to you. Would you please help me get the word out about my new book, Miracle Miles (For God's special people)?  I am receiving checks for it, and have already mailed them all. They are all autographed. The online price is higher than mine, so send $23.00 to Ralph Poulson, P.O. Box 1884, Ferndale, WA 98248, and your book will be on its way. Thanks for helping and praying.

No comments: