Friday, January 4, 2019

ONE YEAR AGO TODAY

Acts 10:43 To Him all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him will receive remission of sins.

All the Word witnesses the riches of God, by His promised remission of sins,
This wonderful forgiveness is explained in God's Word, and with faith it all begins. (RP)

One year ago today I was operated on for a goiter growing on my left thyroid. It was down in my chest area, and was as big as my heart.  God graciously brought me through that.  In the process however, I lost my voice and the ability to swallow without aspirating. Through the doctor and our loving Lord, my voice was restored. The swallowing difficulty is still with me, but wonderfully  helped with a stomach peg-tube by which I administer nutrients via a syringe.  God is good and my health is too, for which I praise Him.Thanks for praying. 

No comments: