Saturday, May 13, 2017

SLOW PROCESS

The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him. Psalm 28:7 

Things happen when you trust the Lord; it is thrilling to know what they are,
Our strength and shield He becomes for us, and these blessings will take us far.
He helps us and gently leads us along, as we trust Him day by day,
And rejoicing pours out from my heart, as together we walk this way. 
When we see what God really does for us, our lives give forth with a song,
We cannot be still, and soon let others know, and we praise Him all day long.(RP)

After the ER episode, Margie was pretty well exhausted. I was able to go teach the Bible class, and had no trouble. I had less than two hours of sleep when I taught it. Today Margie is still pretty well worn out. Rawlie reserved a place at the restaurant for Mother's Day, so she will try to be strong enough for that. That is about all she will be able to do. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: