Wednesday, May 10, 2017

LAB WORK

Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me  .John 14:6

The gospel is simple for people like me, and is easy for most to see,
In Jesus there's life for those who will trust, and to this we readily agree.Ye
Those wanting Heaven must get there God's way. and this through Jesus alone,
And any who delay in doing what's right will be sorry if this decision they postpone. (RP)

Margie goes in a few minutes to the local lab for some routine tests her doctor ordered. I will stop for a Starbucks on the way back. Yesterday my time at the church was busy, with several drop in visits, etc. Tonight we attend the church fellowship time from 6-8. I am working on advanced study questions for the Friday Bible class. Thanks for praying.

No comments: