Thursday, October 20, 2016

GOOD NEWS CLUB

Psalm 31:3 
For You are my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for Your name's sake, Lead me and guide me.

In a world of shaky foundations, we are glad for a safe and secure place,
This place is in Jesus our Lord and we have it because of His grace.
A rock and a fortress strong, is our Lord for His children each day,
When things around us are crumbling, we know with Him all is okay.
Our prayer today and always is: Lord lead me and guide me your way,
And may I ever be careful, to rightfully keep You in my life on display. (RP)

Our church is sponsoring a Good News Club under the auspices of Child Evangelism Fellowship. One of our elders teaches in the school where it is held. We have a great team which each Thursday afternoon is there to brighten the day of some 20 students who attend. Please pray for this outreach ministry of our church, Thanks for praying. 

No comments: