Friday, August 26, 2016

TOAY'S WORK

Job 19:25 
For I know that my Redeemer lives, And He shall stand at last on the earth.

Although Job lived long ago, he knew his theology well,
And I doubt if any one living then, could his wisdom excel.
Job knew His Lord would one day stand on this His earth,
And he probably was taught this precious truth since birth.
What comfort is ours today in knowing what comes tomorrow,
The Bible gives us the answer, other ideas we do not need to borrow.(RP)

During the night strange noises came into our bedroom. Upon closer inspection, I discovered it was our evaporative cooler. I have thought for several weeks now that perhaps the water pump was defective. It is a special invention of mine when we were working for Shepherds and temporarily in Polson, Montana.  The coolers come with a very flimsy pump which usually crashes. I figured I could put a magnetic pump, like used in landscape water displays, and it would work okay.  It has served now several years. I hope I will have the know-how to get it fixed today because more hot weather will be here today. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: