Wednesday, August 10, 2016

REPEAT

If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.2 Chronicles 7:14

What a wonderful promise we have in these words; something for us all,
God instructs us to do some important things when we upon Him call.
Humility ranks high as God looks at us; our attitude is important to Him,
So bow before Him and walk humbly, keeping always your spiritual life trim.
When we turn away from wickedness, and look steadfast into His face,
He will hear us well, and do marvels indeed and fill us with His grace.
With sins forgiven, and communion restored, your days will blessed indeed,
You'll know His healing in all you do, and with His blessing you will succeed. (RP)

I wish I did not have to repeat this story of Margie's sleeplessness, but here we go again. Today she will be talking to her doctor about it. Last night she had to use her lift chair to try and get some sleep. Finally at 4 A M she returned to her bed and is still sleeping as I write this. I am thankful she is. Thanks for praying. 

No comments: