Tuesday, November 17, 2015

SHOPPING

Matthew 11:28 
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Jesus calls the weary to rest; in Him is there only true rest,
In this marvelous Person one can truly be spiritually blest.
He calls you today to come to Him; there your heart will abide,
Rest and peace you will receive, because you are at His side.(RP)

Hopefully Margie and I will do some necessary shopping today. We will go easy and she will only go where she doesn't have to do much walking with the roller walker. Yesterday we had a pretty busy day. She cleaned one of the bathrooms and I the other. I continued doing corrections on our Shepherds book and she proofread them. I also was able to make more progress in our Bible study lesson on Genesis. I had a serious computer problem and did some research on it, then consulted our son, Rawlie, who thought the procedure would work. I tackled it, and thankfully it worked and now all is fine. Thank you all for your prayers. 

No comments: