Friday, November 22, 2013

Let's study

1 Corinthians 2:9
But as it is written: eye has not seen,nor ear heard,nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.

No mortal on earth can ever describe all the wonders found in God's home,
Travel the globe and go everywhere, you'll not find it wherever you roam.
God has prepared us a wonderful place that no one down here can relate,
Try once or twice but the truth will come out, our description won't carry much weight.(RP)

Come join us today in our study of Philippians.  We have a good group and they participate in the study which I appreciate. Margie's cold is better today so she plan on joining me.  She is the "secretary" and takes attendance.  It is quite cold today.  I put out the garbage and I knew it was winter as soon as I opened the door.  Thanks for praying.

No comments: