Monday, November 11, 2013

Eyes

Psalm 31:14-15 
But as for me, I trust in You, O LORD. I say, You are my God. My times are in Your hand; Deliver me from the hand of my enemies, And from those who persecute me.

Declaring our trust in the Lord and our allegiance to Him is a must,
And for those who faithfully do, are really the ones who are just.
What a blessed thought is this, that our times are in His hands,
With our hearts centered on Him, all the negatives in life we'll withstand(RP)

Margie has her next check-up this morning to see how her eyes are responding to medication, etc.  We always pray it will be a good report. We'll tell about it in tomorrow's blog.  We have some shopping to do also while we are in town.  We had a leisurely day yesterday.  We thank you for your prayers, 

No comments: