Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

What a special time of the year this is.  We look forward to Easter Sunday.  As I write this Margie is still asleep.  That could mean one of two things.  She either had a good night and still is sleeping or it was not so good and is making up for lost time now. I hope it was the first.  I should get off to do some more painting this morning, but I will not leave until I know her condition. I may add a note at the end of this when I find out how she is.  We had a good day yesterday.  She saw her regular family physician in the morning and in the afternoon we had the prayer meeting at our church.  It is a beautiful sunshine day and according to the weatherman, the temperature is going to warm up. That would be nice.  Note:  Margie had a good night. I am so thankful.

No comments: