Thursday, July 19, 2012

911

Those who read this blog know that yesterday was quite a day for us.  But it still has one more "adventure" which I will relate now.
After a very tiring day, Margie and I were having our evening prayer time.  I finished my prayer and she always starts right in to pray, but she was quiet.  I thought she had fallen asleep while I was praying.  I asked her a question and she did not respond.  I turned on the lights to discover she was in a full seizure.  I held her hand, called 911 and they were here in almost seconds.(it is very nearby). It was a year ago that I discovered her first seizure in this very same place.  We decided not to send her to ER because the trauma of the morning time there would have complicated things for her we are sure.  I assured 911 I would monitor her and call again if she needed further help.  Thankfully she didn't. We are disappointed with this new happening because the seizure medication has worked well all year. We don't know why she would have another but we must trust the Lord.  And we are.   Thank you for praying.  It is our lifeline.  (check out my poem I wrote today for our website at www.ralphpoulson.com)

No comments: